- OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue) facility makes book searches easier with various options such as Title, Title/Author, Keyword(s) and Subject(s).
- Circulations of books are carried out through i-librarian software.
- Daily books are issued for the staff and students on a regular basis.
- In our College modern Digital Library, we have Focus Infotech Software with a high-speed internet access (8mbps).
- Separate sections for Periodicals, Back volumes, Reference Materials and Project Materials are provided.
- Reprographic facilities such as Photocopier, Printer and CD Writers are available.
- DDC coding, Bar Coding facilities enable the users to access the Library in an efficient way.
- An online journal database with a link to DELNET (IESTC & IMC package), is available
- NPTEL video lectures are available in various disciplines.
Audio Visual Facility
Computers are made available to the students in the Library for reading the CD’s.
Library is provided with a Xerox Machine. A nominal charge shall be collected for using the same.
Our college has Wi-Fi facility. By using this, books availability in the library can be known from
Project work undertaken by the students as a part of their curriculum and also undertaken by faculties and completed successfully are kept in separate shelf with proper identification
Previous year university question papers available in our library for reference.
Maintenance of Stock
After every academic year a detailed stock verification is carried out to ascertain the list of books lost and /or damaged. The books that are damaged are reclaimed by binding.
Books lost are listed out and brought under “Missing” category.