CIVIL department was started in the year 2011 with intake of 60 students. The department has well experienced and technically excelling faculty members, to pass on knowledge and skills, to instill the professional responsibilities, to play leadership role along their varied career paths, and develop capability to utilize engineering skills in industry, research centers, and national laboratories. The sincere effort of our faculty to motivate the students has produced remarkable achievements in Co-curricular and Extra-curricular activities. The dedication of our Faculty and the keen interest exhibited by our students has produced a commendable academic record and encourages the students to implement innovative ideas in their project works.
The laboratory infrastructure of the department is excellent with state of art equipments and software related to the field of Civil Engineering. The establishment of Strength of material Lab, Soil Mechanics Lab and Concrete Technology Lab in our dept which greatly helps to carry out students projects and research work.
- Transforms and Partial Differential Equations.
- Engineering Geology.
- Mechanics of Solids.
- Environmental Science and Engineering.
- Mechanics of Fluids.
- Surveying I.
- Numerical Methods.
- Construction Materials.
- Strength of Materials.
- Applied Hydraulic Engineering.
- Linear Integrated Circuits and Applications.
- Surveying II.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Structural Analysis I
- Foundation Engineering .
- Environmental Engineering I.
- Highway Engineering.
- Design of Reinforced Concrete Element.
- Construction Techniques,Equipments and Practice.
- Structural Analysis II.
- Design of Steel Structures.
- Environmental Engineering II.
- Railway,Airport and Harbour Engineering.
- Structual Dynamic and Earthquake Engineering.
- Prestressed Concrete Structures.
- Water Resouce and Irrigation Engineering.
- Estimation and Quantity Surveying.
- Principles of Management.
- Professional ethics in engineering
- Ground improvement techniques.
- Municipal solid waste management.
- Prefabricated structures
- Power Quality.
- Repair and rehabilitation of structures
- Traffic engineering and management
- Concrete technology